📖 AVIS Terms of Service (TOS)
- All applicants could choose to apply scholarships through China universities or apply through AVIS. If you choose to apply through a third party who apply scholarship for you via AVIS, we are not responsible for any extra costs, damages, or any other legal issues;
The fees AVIS will charge for the service will be divided into two parts:
First part, 4000RMB commitment fee on agreement paper (nonrefundable).
It will be charged before the application. By paying us the commitment fee, it means that you have agreed with our Terms & Conditions.
Second part, program fee will be charged as per program’s TOS.
The exact amount of service fee will be charged according to the value of scholarships. The service fee will be charged within 10 days after we send you the electronic Admission Notice. AVIS will not guarantee the validity of the Admission Notice if you fail to pay for the service fee within the payment period.
- Before paying to AVIS, students should check “Eligibility” and “Required Documents” part on the scholarship page carefully.
- All students’ information and application documents must be real.
- Applicants who have got any forms of financial aid like Chinese Government Scholarships or China university scholarships can’t apply scholarships repeatedly. You should be aware of this before using our service.
- Although you will have a high chance to get scholarship by using our service, AVIS can’t guarantee 100% success rate for applying scholarships, because the universities make the final decisions and they reserve the ultimate interpretation.
- Applicants should check email regularly and inbox of AVIS in case of missing any information once they apply from AVIS website. Applicants who fail to check them regularly need to bear the inconvenience resulted from that.
- Applicants need to provide all necessary information and documents before the deadline of the scholarship they are applying. Students who fail to provide documents and information before deadline need to bear the responsibility of any losses.
- If any students provide any fake documents then his/her jw201 or jw202 will be blocked by China immigration police. In that case AVIS will not take any liability of that student and the money paid by student to AVIS will not be returned to students and the admission process will be cancelled. If student can provide right documents later then AVIS will start processing again but money will not be refunded.
- If any students provide fake documents to AVIS for admission processing, then any decision take by AVIS will be final.
- Applicants have the right to choose programs.
- Applicants have the right to know any information including scholarship details before and during the process of application.
Fees & Refund Policy
- Applicants need to pay 1000RMB commitment fee for CSC scholarship program, 4000 RMB for others program. (non-refundable for CSC scholarship) before the application and rest of the money of program fee after successful application as per discussion. For language program, full admission fee with program fee will be submitted as per demand of agency.
- AVIS has standard fee structures and will not change randomly. Once the students choose one program, the fees for that program will be fixed when confirmed.
- We collect personal information on our Web sites, such as when you register for and participate in our online application. We also collect personal information for our clients in the course of providing Web-based and email transaction processing services to them. We obtain this information via email and in “forms” that we host for our clients.
- When we collect personal information on our Websites, we use the information to complete the transactions requested by you, to administer, improve, and develop our sites and services, and for the other purposes described in this policy.
- We do not rent or sell your personal information to third parties. We provide personal information that we collect for a client to that client. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties other than for the limited purposes described in this policy.
📖 AVIS TOS For Bangladeshi Students:
* Payment should be made step by step and students should make an agreement with Avis Technologies Limited for both end safely.
For example : If any students want to process for any scholarship program, he needs to pay step by step. We don’t take any initiative if anyone wants to pay after visa or in the end of visa. Due to some violation of our TOS by Asian students, we became restricted from March session 2019. So, if you want to apply for any scholarship program through us, you need to pay at least 50% of full amount before JW202 issue & rest of the amount after Jw202 arrival.
* As per agreement, we’ll refund full initial amount if we fail to provide scholarship. In general AVIS doesn’t take student’s file without initial confirmation. After confirmation, we use to take initial payment. If any student cancel the process after scholarship confirmation, then he will pay penalty fee to Avis Technologies Limited as per agreement. If any student find in discrimination in scholarship after reaching in China then Avis will refund the full amount to student.
* Student needs to keep all original documents & passport during agreement. If we couldn’t provide scholarship as per our words, we’ll return your money immediately. It will be mentioned in stamped agreement.
* If any students face any difficulty, he will get full support form Avis as per terms & conditions of agreement.
* Avis will take all responsibilities of students during processing.
* Our agreement will be on 300 tk Government stamp paper so that both party can take action against other if any dispute arise. So we will appreciate if you process as per our TOS for getting best outcome.
📖 AVIS TOS For non Bangladeshi Students:
* All rules are applicable for foreign students who want to apply through us but in case of payment, non Bangladeshi students need to pay 50% as initial payment during processing and rest of the money need to pay after Jw202 issue. After full payment, all necessary documents with Jw202 will be shifted to student’s given address through DHL.